This website (hereinafter, “THE WEBSITE“) is the property of and is administered by ACANTHO I&C, S.L., with registered address at C/ Cinco de Marzo 6, 1ª pl., Of. 4, 50004 – Zaragoza (Spain) (hereinafter, “ACANTHO” or the “TITLE HOLDER”).
ACANTHO is a limited liability company assigned VAT Regd. No. (CIF) ESB99168171 which is engaged in translation, interpretation and training services. We are committed to respect for current legislation in terms of the privacy of our customers’ and contacts’ details. If you have any doubts about the processing of your details, you can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The party responsible for compiling, processing and using your personal details, in the sense defined in the Spanish Data Protection Act is ACANTHO I&C S.L., the property of Maria Nieves Pueyo Soler holder of National ID Card numbered 25177569K, established at Calle Cinco de Marzo, 6 , 1º D (Office 4), 50004, Zaragoza.
- Contents. Intellectual & industrial property
All the materials contained on THE WEBSITE (for informative purposes only: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, software necessary for functioning, access and use thereof, etc.) are the intellectual property of ACANTHO. This material may not be copied or reproduced, except to the extent that this is necessary to view it on-line. Without prejudice to the foregoing, complete pages of THE WEBSITE may be printed for personal use. ACANTHO may, occasionally, provide the opportunity to download documents, graphics, white books and other options available on THE WEBSITE.
The use of this website for purposes that could cause damages or prevent normal functioning of the website is forbidden. With regards to the contents displayed on the website, it is forbidden:
• To distribute, reproduce o modify, whether partially or in full, without consent by the proprietors.
• To use them for commercial or publicity purposes.
All rights reserved. In view of the provisions established in Articles 8 and 32.1 of paragraph two of the Intellectual Property Law, any reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making such available, concerning all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any media, is specifically forbidden without authorisation by the TITLE HOLDER.
USERS hereby undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the TITLE HOLDER. You may view the items in the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive, or on any other physical storage device, providing that this is only done for private, personal use. USERS must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protection devices or security systems installed on the TITLE HOLDER’S website pages.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
USERS acknowledge that use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their exclusive responsibility. More specifically, and for informative purposes only, the TITLE HOLDER is not responsible for any of the following:
- Availability and functioning of the website, its services and contents, and its quality or inter-operability.
- The extent to which the website meets the USER’S objectives.
- Any breaches of current legislation by USERS or third parties, and, more specifically, of any intellectual or industrial property rights pertaining to other persons or entities.
- The existence of any malicious codes or any other type of harmful software that could damage the USER’S or third party’s IT system. In all cases USERS’ are responsible for implementing appropriate tools to detect and disinfect these items.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where applicable, capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of any messages and communication of any kind by the aforementioned third parties.
- The exactness, truthfulness, up-to-date and usefulness of the contents and services offered and any subsequent use USERS make of such. The TITLE HOLDER shall make all reasonable efforts and employ all reasonable resources to provide up-to-date, reliable information.
- Any damages caused to IT equipment during access to the website and damages to USERS arising through faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Any damages stemming from circumstances associated with acts of God or force majeure.
In the event of a comments section and the use of these or other similar spaces, the messages must only portray the USER’S opinion, for which the latter is the only liable party. ACANTHO is not liable for the contents of any messages sent by USERS.
- Accuracy of the information
The information on this WEBSITE address ACANTHO’S customers and collaborators. ACANTHO shall ensure that the contents of this WEBSITE are both accurate and up-to-date, but shall not be liable for any claims or losses by third parties in relation to the contents of THE WEBSITE. ACANTHO reserves the right to change the service or product specifications at any time.
If www.acantho.eu includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, the TITLE HOLDER does not exercise any kind of control over those website or contents. The TITLE HOLDER waives any kind of responsibility for any of the contents accessed through links to external website, and does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any of the materials or contents contained on any of the Internet websites accessed through the aforementioned links. Likewise, the inclusion of these links to external websites does not entail any kind of association, merger or participation with the linked entities.
- Data Protection
ACANTHO’s website, acantho.eu and acantho.eu/es have an SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer). This is a digital title to provide users of our website with security. This means that users know our website is real, genuine and trustworthy whenever they enter their personal details.
When a user of ACANTHO’S website tries to send credential information, the user’s browser will access the digital certificate in the server to establish a secure connection.
Acantho I&C S.L. applies and respects the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13th December, pursuant to Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD) of 25th May 2016. Acantho I&C S.L. will include the details supplied through our contact forms in a file in order to communicate with you so that we can: answer general questions, reply to your application for an estimate or provide you with a price estimate for our services.
Users may exercise their rights to access, rectification, limitation and deletion of their data by writing to email@example.com.
The website belonging to ACANTHO I&C S.L. (hereinafter the WEBSITE) uses our own and third party cookies in order to provide an enhanced browsing experience for users and so that contents can be shared on the social media and so that we can gather statistics about the users of the website. Read our Cookies policy.
Who to contact
If you have provided ACANTHO with your personal details, and you would like them to be corrected or deleted from our files, or if you would like to know what personal details we process about you, you may contact ACANTHO’S coordinator at the address stated earlier, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will do our utmost to reply to you.
- Applicable Jurisdiction
This Website was created and is operated in accordance with Spanish legislation. Any conflicts or claims stemming from this disclaimer will be settled by the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.