• Creation and maintenance of glossaries and translation memories validated by experts or by clients themselves.
• Quality control procedures adapted to each type of project and the client’s needs.
• In large scale projects, networking using one translation memory and terminology database which are updated by the translated in real time.
• Monitoring of style quality and consistency in projects which involve the hiring of several translators.
• Application of our own quality guidelines as well as those specific to the client, should they exist.
• Daily evaluative reports of translators thanks to our bespoke management system which allows us to quickly select the best and most competitive translator for each project.
• Best practices and quality procedures in keeping with ISO standards (we are currently preparing our quality handbooks to request UNE EN 15038 certification).
OUR TRANSLATION PROCESS