This is a bilingual revision of a translation undertaken by a person outside of our company. It is defined as follows in Standard EN-15038: “examination of a translation for its suitability for the agreed purpose, comparison of the source and target texts and recommendation of corrective measures”.
Acantho’s revisers are always native speaker professionals of the translation’s target language and specialised in the field which they are revising.
We have revisers for all languages.
ARE YOU A FIRST TIME BUYER OF TRANSLATION SERVICES?
Check out our Practical Advice Guide to save time and money and avoid possible frustrations.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Technical or Specialised Translation
• Translation revisions by separate professionals
• Certified Translation
• Web and Software Localisation
• Drafting and Style Correction
• Text editing
• Transcription and Subtitling
• Preparation of Glossaries and Dictionaries
• Alignment of Previous Translations
• Linguistic Advice